Gold Tree is the retailer of ethnic wear in India, with a curated collection, carefully handpicked by expert artisans. The assortment of beautiful clothing on display is diverse and rich, reflecting our love for India’s celebrated talent.
- Build a strong presence online presence as the brand had no online presence.
- Drive traffic to the website and increase sales.
- Make the brand active across several social platforms and drive engagement.
- Gold Tree wanted Yashus to help them with their organic social media strategy and management for the various social media channels. Their goal was to increase engagement within their key channels and increase social referral traffic to their online site.
- To encourage the increase of audience engagement we created engaging content through the use of CTAs, and encouraging discussions among the audience themselves in comments.
- Images with models with bright colors stand out more from the standard Facebook color scheme.
- We devised a strategic planning document with objectives, target audience and messages, which was the foundation document for all social media channels.
- Created posts from 360 degree angle regarding the content.
- We selected Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as the optimum social media channels for their sector of the economy and designed campaigns for their outfits.
- High engagement through social media platforms and relevant followers increased by 200% the first month.
- 33% increase in organic traffic from Social Media.
- 153% increase in Facebook clicks.
- 85% increase in Facebook conversions MoM.
- 2000 organic instagram impressions.
- More than 30 purchases have happened through instagram posts and campaign.