To counter the ever-increasing competition of the modern business environment it is imperative for all the organizations to develop virtual presence, and to which hospitals aren’t an exception anymore. Mumbai’s IVF Spring Fertility Clinic, one of the leading fertility clinics in India, with the highest IVF treatment success rate, also had to participate in the virtual wave, therefore deciding to go online to counter the competition and create awareness.
Publicly discussing male infertility and female infertility is deemed to be a taboo in our country, let alone visiting an IVF center and treating it. Infertility in India is a moot issue. It wasn’t a few decades ago, but the changing lifestyles and the increased stress levels have made it a major concern, across the country, and particularly in the urban areas. With its broad vision to create awareness about infertility and treating it, IVF center planned to launch its digital marketing campaign but encountered a lot of challenges, for which, we crafted an appropriate, sensible and sustainable solution through our digital marketing campaign. Here’s a short social media case study that talks about it.
What were the Challenges?
Here are the challenges that posed a roadblock for our digital marketing campaign and IVF center’s objectives.
- Since infertility is a sensitive issue, people are reluctant to talk and discuss it openly.
- Prospects would gather all the information, but are hesitant towards sharing their own confidential details.
- Despite the given challenges, talking about it was necessary. We had to use sensitive keywords such as how to get pregnant, female infertility, male infertility, become pregnant, etc. which again was a threat to the brand, since these keywords could have triggered negative publicity, thus tarnishing the brand’s image.
- Developing trust and authenticity through digital properties was another challenge in front of us.
How did we find a solution?
Solutions for Google Paid Campaign
- The foremost step was to establish the center’s trustworthiness, which we did by exhibiting the hospital’s certificates, introducing the doctors, sharing their coordinates so as to establish and authenticate their identity.
- We maintained a subtle, sharp, emotional, and encouraging tone throughout the campaign.
- Targeted the audience in a sharp manner. We segregated keywords based on the different ad groups. Further, for each ad group, we created 3 separate ad copies to create more engagement on the web.
Solutions for Facebook Campaign
- Created a couple of posts to foster the initial boost, with the targeted message written in a creative, yet careful and sensible manner, without overwhelming the audience. This helped create a positive brand image and reach the targeted audience.
- Initiated a few event boosts in order to increase the footprints in the targeted locations within the city.
- We also arranged for a social media lead generation campaign that targeted the intended audience based on their age, location, and interests.
- Further, we executed an exclusive re-target campaign for all those who had expressed their interest in IVF center’s posts created by us.
What was the Outcome?
The response was humongous, serving IVF center’s objectives to the fullest. In case of Google paid ads, we succeeded in receiving more than 10,000 prospects and 88 leads in the Mumbai area within 2 months, with each lead costing around 1800 INR. Besides creating the right kind of awareness in the most sensible and secure manner, our Facebook digital marketing campaign brought around 70 leads for IVF, each costing around 650 INR.
Of course, handling such a sensitive topic wasn’t a cakewalk. It required a lot of strategizing, thought churning, and extensive research contributing to the success of this campaign. For details about the cost of acquisition and conversion, please get in touch with us Yashus Digital Marketing Pvt.Ltd.
A plain stereotype website, displaying your company profile only for the heck of it, could have sufficed a few years ago. But, with technology graduating into more of an interactive tool, rather than an informative one, and with the ever-increasing reliance on websites to gain first-hand information about the company, an interactive company profile has become necessary! An interactive company profile offers dual benefits. One is that of conveying information, and the other is that of communicating with the prospect and helping him understand the company in a better manner. With this blog, we would be looking at some of the vital aspects and identify some techniques guiding you to create an interactive company profile.
Imagine you visiting a website only to find that the URL is nothing more than an informative webpage, with little or no concern for UX. It would hardly take you 8-10 seconds, or in some optimistic cases, 12-15 seconds to leave the webpage. True, isn’t it? Nowadays, they say, if you succeed in gluing the user for more than 8 seconds on your website, you’ve won it, and if not, you are out of his league. Yes, we’ve become that impatient, and that is the reason why it is important to have an interactive company profile. Users feel great when the websites talk with them, thus enhancing the overall user experience. So, now that we’ve established the significance of having an interactive company profile, we would now look at the guidelines for building one.
How do you create an Interactive Company Profile?
Creating an interactive company profile is one aspect of digital marketing, which is done from the viewpoint of improving the company profile design, and raising the prospect’s curiosity to know more about the company. Here’s more to the guidelines.
- Be a storyteller! Yes, a mere piece of information may not help you as much as an intriguing story would. Hence, it is necessary that your company profile encompasses some client case studies, so that the prospects relate with those case studies, and express his interest in getting in touch with you, thereby contributing to sales funneling.
- Don’t limit yourself to your products and services, as that would only reflect a salesy approach and not a user-oriented one. Ensure that you also augment your company profile with a human touch, so that your company profile connects with people.
- Your client testimonials, speaking for your company’s success, should also find a space in your interactive marketing endeavors, thus establishing your credibility in the business and the authenticity of your profile.
- In the pursuit of searching for sustainable solutions, clients often also look at the organization culture that includes the propelling force of your company, the operational team that handles the projects, etc. This assures the clients that they aren’t dealing with strangers, but industry experts that have delivered several successful projects, and have the vision to excel in the trade.
- Ensure that you empower your clients with customized solutions. This is because every client’s concern is different, and so should the solution be!
- Finally, try and include some CSR activities, if any, as with a CSR initiative, you not only contribute to the society and the environment but also establish your social credibility.
Today, it all starts with the prospect’s interaction with your company profile, and therefore, it is imperative that you design your company profile in an interesting and interactive fashion. An interactive company profile, not only helps you promote your product but also to get into the customer’s ecosystem, thus, in turn, helping you serve the customer in a better way.
Ever dreamt of who all are going digital? Let us delve back into the past, say 10 years ago, and try and recall if you ever thought of your routine roadside Dosa vendor, or your everyday tea savior could go digital, with an app floating around in the web world? None of us would have ever thought of it. Of course, industry projections are always deemed to be there, but a Dosa seller going digital? Back then this could have seemed to be an over-ambitious thought.
Now, coming back to the present, do you know that your daily chaat seller, or the same Dosa seller, may have their own apps to help you order food at your workplace or home? Yes, they must have! Digitalization is growing leaps and bounds, and businesses that haven’t picked up with the pace, its high time they need to shape in, or perhaps, be prepared to be shipped out! And, that’s exactly where this blog is coming from. With the world spending almost half of its time fidgeting with tablets, smartphones, and laptops, digitalization has become an imperative upgrade for all the businesses intending towing more business by making it available on the world’s fingertips, and eventually achieve greater success.
The Amazing World of Digitalization!
Imagine, the streets are all crowded with the honking weekend traffic, and you are already guzzled up with the only strength that you’ve got is into your fingers to pick up your smartphone, and order food online. You pay online or cash on delivery, irrespective of it you would get your food delivered at your home. Do you credit this facility to digitalization and digital marketing? You should! Besides being an additional revenue source for the business owner, digitalization takes businesses to every household, thus also proving beneficial for the consumer, for whom ordering things is now just a matter of clicks and swipes. I was absolutely amazed at the fact that once a small-time chaat thela, has now grown into a chaat center, offering franchisees, and selling chaat online through its full-fledged app!
On one hand, wherein small-time food vendors selling street food in Pune are growing their business online through various food delivery portals and apps,on the other hand, petrol pumps in Pune, also have started to realize the importance of going digital. This has resulted in petrol pump owners strategizing and launching various schemes offering petrol on a credit basis. Imagine, selling and buying petrol which was otherwise governed by immediate payments (that too in cash, is now turning into a deal offering credit period to its buyers! Of course, why does a petrol vendor have to worry about consumers? He’d still get it. But, in order to retain customers, build consumer loyalty, petrol pump owners are feeling the need to go digital and create an online digital community to build and retain their business, thus leveraging the power of digitalization.
Why do Entrepreneurs Need Digital Marketing in the Modern Context?
In a nut-shell, digitalization results in some tangible and long-term benefits. A few common ones are mentioned below.
- Hassle-free ordering, quick delivery, credit periods, etc. help build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Business goes global.
- Need for lesser physical space, as most of the stuff is sold and bought online.
- Recording transactions, along with the availability of business reports.
- Creating access to the untapped areas within the vicinity.
- Creating an additional source of revenue, apart from the physical customers.
So for businessmen who still are in a dilemma, like I’ve said earlier, it is high time that they shape in, build strong online communities through Digital Marketing, create additional income sources, and eventually keep up with the world’s pace.
Looking at the growth of infrastructure in India, and considering the huge demand for real estate and construction management experts in the years to come, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Khadki, Pune launched a PGADM course in Real Estate and Construction Management. Despite the brand name Symbiosis tethered to the course, Symbiosis felt the need for virtually marketing this course, and therefore connected with Yashus to launch and operate a lead generation campaign, thereby successfully generating at least 500 leads in 15 days in selected 18 cities of the country. Here’s a short case study talking about how we helped Symbiosis with our digital marketing skills.
What were the Challenges while carrying out the Lead Generation Campaign of the PGADM Course in Real Estate and Construction Management at Symbiosis ?
Symbiosis, which is otherwise a massive brand name under the management education umbrella, had its own challenges while promoting a relatively new course that dealt with real estate and construction management. We too had to confront these challenges when we first began with our thought process. Here were the challenges.
- The course intended to train final year civil engineering and architecture students. Therefore, the foremost challenge was reaching these people through digital means.
- An authority in management courses, this was Symbiosis’s the first ever attempt at running a Real Estate and Construction Management Diploma Course. So, promoting a relatively new diploma course was another challenge.
- With everything falling into place, we were expected to generate at least 500 leads in 15 days, in selected 18 cities of India. Therefore it was quite evident that this lead generation campaign should have a specific, but a nation-wide digital appeal.
- Not only strategic, but we had creative constraints too! Symbiosis wished to use only its infrastructure snapshot as its banner to promote this course, and nothing else, thus limiting our creativity.
- Lastly, the course fee was 7.8 lakh, and Symbiosis emphasized communicating it upfront while running the lead generation campaign!
What was our solution?
Looking at the narrow scope for promotion, we developed a precise and sharp lead generation campaign, hitting only the intended targeted audience. Here’s how we overcame the challenges.
- As the course was exclusively designed for final year civil engineering and architecture students, we sharply targeted only would be civil engineers and architects and prepared it from the perspective of targeting only those intended 18 cities.
- For generating the targeted leads separate paid campaigns were made on Facebook and Google. With the help of Google Analytics we analyzed all the results and then made another campaign re-targeting the students who filled the lead generation form but were not converted.
- Our communication was to the point and precise.
- We targeted a crisp lead form based on its percentage, year of passing, etc.
- As the target was only final year engineering students, there was no point in running the campaign throughout the day. Hence, we ran the campaign only during a few time slots and ran it aggressively, thereby ensuring that the message reaches the targeted audience for sure.
With a sharp, to the point and a well-planned lead generation campaign, we delivered what was expected out of us at a cost per lead of 515 INR, thus contributing to our success rate. To know more about the cost of acquisition and conversions, kindly get in touch with us at +91 9766654355 or write into us at email@example.com.