Namastay Mumbai is the ideal residence for only girls who are students looking for accommodation during the tenure of their studies.
- The client wanted a new responsive brochure website showcasing their full range of services, blog and what the concept of their business model was.
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual service story with improved navigation.
- The look and feel of the site needed to reflect the idea of the brand’s offering.
- The objective, basically was to increase the number of bookings that were made through the site from the booking form and the telephone number.
- We built their WordPress site using a clean and customer-friendly design.
- We wrote optimized copy, including informative blogs. We also created and implemented XML and HTML sitemaps and added a phone number to the header so that customers can contact them.
- We focused on the marketing and sales capabilities of the website first, we were confident that our efforts would result in a meaningful outcome.
- After the launch of her new site, organic traffic increased by 328%
- New organic users rose by 238%
- Organic revenue increased by 345%
- More than 20 girls have booked their rooms through website within 2 weeks.